Villa Ezzahra has seven luxurious en-suite double bedrooms, each with a dressing room and private terrace.
At a Glance
The interior of Villa Ezzahra is decorated in the style of a traditional riad with a mix of Moroccan fabrics, souk finds and hand-picked treasures from around the world. There is also an important art collection by Moroccan artists.
The villa’s large pool is surrounded by comfy loungers and Indian daybeds and is bordered by a colourful Moroccan tent for drinks in the shade. There is also a sitting room and dining room – both with open fires.
Rooms & Facilities
The house has seven luxurious en-suite double bedrooms, each with a dressing room and private terrace – some with open fireplaces. The Owner’s Pavilion, with sitting room, terrace, and plunge pool, is separate from the main house and sleeps a further two guests.
Villa Ezzahra comes with:
- A 16 metre swimming pool with loungers and Indian daybeds
- A large Berber tent with comfy seating for drinks and occasional dinners
- Outdoor dining and roof terrace
- WiFi Broadband
- Fully equipped gym with Technogym equipment
- A spa with two treatment rooms and a hammam. The spa menu offers a range of beauty treatments using Les Sens De Marrakech products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, pedicures. All treatments are included in the price and can be taken in the spa, terraces, or by the pool. Hairdressers can come to the estate on request
- A games room with a competition-sized pool table
- A paddle tennis court and extensive gardens with a large outdoor chess set
- Two media rooms
- A 350m running, jogging or walking track with various exercise stations available as you go around (1km is about 1500 steps)
Our experienced cooks prepare daily menus selected by guests from our a la carte menus. The Lead guest meets with our Chef and estate manager, Maria. The guests can enjoy a variety of dishes that are made with fresh ingredients and are inspired by Moroccan and European cuisine. Children’s menus are available, and our kitchen manages food allergies, but it is not a nut-free zone.
There are 24 permanent staff on hand to assist all guests, including two full-time beauty therapists.
Estate manager Maria will be your point of contact and can organise all available activities in and around Marrakech.
Prices at Villa Ezzahra start from:
£13,730 for 8 guests for 3 nights
£21,760 for 14 guests for 3 nights
£26,385 for 8 guests for 7 nights
£40,260 for 14 guests for 7 nights
The price includes sole use in exclusivity and all facilities offered at each house, all meals, non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, all massage and beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required and one return airport transfer for the group. Also included is a 3-4 hour guided and accompanied tour of the souks and Jemma el-Fnna on a day chosen by the guest.
Please ask about rates for other group sizes and duration.
Villa Ezzahra can be taken with Villa Alkhozama, Villa Azzaytouna and Villa Azeer for a group of 29.