Villa Azzaytouna can sleep up to six guests, with private terraces, open fires, pool, and plunge pools.
At a Glance
Villa Azzaytouna (meaning olive in Arabic) stands in 5,000 square metres of gardens filled with lavender, orange blossom, bougainvillea and olive trees.
This is a private retreat, which can sleep up to six guests.
The interiors, which have a contemporary Moroccan feel, have been designed by Philip Hooper from Sibyl Colefax and John Fowler.
The house features many souk finds, which include Berber benches, wooden carved doors, antique pots and Beni Ourain rugs.
The villa has a 12.8 metre pool with loungers and Indian daybeds, a large sunken berber tent for evening drinks, a dining terrace overlooking the pool, a sitting/dining room with open fire and a stand out domed ceiling with bespoke Moroccan bauble lights.
Rooms & Facilities
All three bedrooms have private terraces and open fires. Two of the rooms have private plunge pools, which are lit at night and large daybeds on the terrace.
Villa Azzaytouna comes with:
- A 12.8 metre swimming pool
- A luxury Sunken Berber tent with comfy seating for drinks
- WiFi Broadband
- A spa with a hammam and treatment room. (shared with Villa Alkhozama) The spa menu offers a range of beauty treatments using Les Sens De Marrakech products and Moroccan argan oil. These include massages, facials, manicures, and pedicures. All treatments are included in the price and can be taken in the spa, terraces, or by the pool. Hairdressers can come to the estate on request
- A screening area for movies, along with a music system
- A 350m running, jogging or walking track with various exercise stations available as you go around (1km is about 1500 steps)
Our experienced cooks prepare daily menus selected by guests from our a la carte menus. The Lead guest meets with our Chef and estate manager, Maria. The guests can enjoy a variety of dishes that are made with fresh ingredients and are inspired by Moroccan and European cuisine. Children’s menus are available, and our kitchen manages food allergies, but it is not a nut-free zone.
There are 24 permanent staff on hand to assist all guests, including two full-time beauty therapists.
Estate manager Maria will be your point of contact and can organise all available activities in and around Marrakech.
Prices at Villa Azzaytouna start from:
£2400 for 2 or 4 guests per day
£3000 for 5 or 6 guests per day
The price includes sole use in exclusivity and all facilities offered at each house, all meals, non-alcoholic drinks, laundry, all massage and beauty treatments, swimming pool heating as required and one return airport transfer for the group. Also included is a 3-4 hour guided and accompanied tour of the souks and Jemma el-Fnna on a day chosen by the guest.
Please ask about rates for other group sizes and duration.